Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snorkel The Fourth 2003-2009

























Our beloved Snorkel passed away, May 13, 2009, last Wednesday.
He was seven years old.   I have had many fish, fresh and salt water species.
Snorkel had a big personality.   He played tag with the cats and kept the turtles
entertained with aquatic ballet dances.   Snorkel's aquarium was in the center of the 
kitchen and enjoyed visiting with company.   He was a good friend and always
available for a late night chat when needed.   We will miss you Snorkel.
With love, always.
PM     
 

1 comment:

  1. my mom and I send our condolences... Snorkel will be missed.

    Thank you for taking an interest in my life and my stories! I will check in on you and the others at Crooked Stick Cottage often. While I am back here in Baltimore! My mom and I are currently driving throught new jersey on our way to NYC.. We shall be in touch :)

    Much love,
    Laura Newman

    ReplyDelete